directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS OSGi configuration
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:07:15 GMT
sure thing, I keep spying on you guys :)

drop me a line if you have any issues getting osgi'ified, it can be
pretty tricky but I like to think I am getting an inkling of how all
this goop works now...especially when it comes to the mvn build.
there are some other efforts underway on this in maven land as well,
namely tycho which shows a ton of promise, especially for your eclipse
tooling as well.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell