directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS OSGi configuration
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:49:08 GMT
jetty has been shipping osgi marked up artifacts for quite some
time...and now that we are at eclipse we are working on increasing our
support for osgi things...

the latest version of the felix bundle-maven-plugin (2.0.0) has been a
good version bump for us, just fyi :)

cheers
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:27, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Glenn feel free to just jump on board and work with us.  We can use all the
> hands we can get.
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Everitt, Glenn
> <Glenn.Everitt@compuware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestions Chris.  I've been watching the discussion of
>> ApacheDS in an OSGi bundle for a couple of months so I understand that this
>> is leading edge project.   I'll work through your suggestions and let you
>> know what I found.  Thanks again - Glenn Everitt
>>
>> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It
>> contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named
>> addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose
>> it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately
>> and then destroy it.

>>> apacheds-all-1.5.5-SNAPSHOT.jar   and I did the same for