directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Oracle partition committed to ldif-partition branch
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:53:54 GMT
I just committed Andrea's Oracle Partition contribution to the
ldif-partition branch that was created a couple weeks back.  There are
several reasons for this:

  o this branch has a better breakdown of packages
  o some of Andrea's unfortunate workarounds due to poor design will go away
  o attached tests can be used to make sure Andreas partition behaves
appropriately
  o making our way to having partitions separated from large core package

Note that I plan to merge this partition back into the trunk after the 1.5.5
release when everything is looking good.  The neat thing about this is when
we're done here in a short while we will have 4 separate partition types:

  o oracle
  o avl
  o ldif
  o jdbm