directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: Oracle partition
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 22:47:08 GMT
Hi Andrea,

This is great.  Perhaps you attach this to a JIRA instead? Also make sure
denote this as an ASL licensed contribution on JIRA. I'll try to get to this
soon.  I'm going to have to figure out what you need to do to setup.  Like
you had some free edition of Oracle u used for this.  Please ignore this if
you have a readme inside.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Andrea Gariboldi <
> wrote:

> I finally finished to clean up dependencies, setup maven, and use the
> lastest interfaces (basically reimplented the partition).
> I think there are a lot of things that can be improved i hope also by
> others, but this should be a solid proof of concept.
> The partition actually does not cache entries in ApacheDS waiting for a
> cross partition cache at an higher level.
> I hope Stefan can test it someday with his automated tests, probably there
> is the need to fix some use case.
> Andrea

View raw message