directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot>
Subject Re: Build fails on trunk ...
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:20:14 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <>wrote:

> I havez tried to find what wasz going wrong, but it's a bit difficult.
> Now, I will adopt another strategy :
> check out each revision since the last time I was able to build the
> server, and see if it builds.

I've done it and I found that commit 768609 is the one that broke Apache DS
on Java 6.

Here's the commit log:
Author: seelmann
Date: Sat Apr 25 21:44:55 2009
New Revision: 768609

Fix for DIRSERVER-1352 and DIRSERVER-1157:
o Applied Marcos Macedo's patch
o Added tests
o Removed AddIT from suite and added it in pom.xml to make sure
AddIT.Factory is used

> I wanted to do that yesturday, but as I'm still at my parent's house,
> I don't have a decent internet connection. And during the day, I'm at
> my client office. I will try tonite.
> As you may have noticed, I was quite absent those 3 past days, after
> my return from vacations, because I had to deal with my client and my
> parents. Hopefully, as friday is off in France, I will have more time
> this week-end !
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,