directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Build fails on trunk ...
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:20:14 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org>wrote:

> I havez tried to find what wasz going wrong, but it's a bit difficult.
> Now, I will adopt another strategy :
>
> check out each revision since the last time I was able to build the
> server, and see if it builds.

I've done it and I found that commit 768609 is the one that broke Apache DS
on Java 6.

Here's the commit log:
Author: seelmann
Date: Sat Apr 25 21:44:55 2009
New Revision: 768609

Log:
Fix for DIRSERVER-1352 and DIRSERVER-1157:
o Applied Marcos Macedo's patch
o Added tests
o Removed AddIT from suite and added it in pom.xml to make sure
AddIT.Factory is used

Modified:

 directory/apacheds/trunk/jdbm-store/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/partition/impl/btree/jdbm/JdbmStore.java
   directory/apacheds/trunk/server-integ/pom.xml

 directory/apacheds/trunk/server-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/operations/add/AddIT.java

 directory/apacheds/trunk/server-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/suites/StockServerISuite.java

Regards,
P-A