directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] System.out message about server state
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:47:00 GMT
Yeah, sorry.
Yesterday, I was focusing on fixing the bug on Studio's Windows installer to
be able to release it at last, so I left the [ApacheDS] flagged messaged for
today...

BTW, the same bug occurs on the Server installer, and I will fix it soon, so
we can have a fixed installer for the 1.5.5 release of Apache DS.

Coming back on the initial subject, as long as the informations that were
printed using sysouts are logged as INFO, it's ok for me. I'll tweak my
Log4J configuration to make them appear in the Console view.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud