directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] System.out message about server state
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:37:39 GMT
Hi Alex,
I like the idea of the listeners, but I think we won't be able to use them
in Studio.

We're not launching the server in embedded mode. We're using a mechanism
that launches the process as an external JVM, just like the Run or Debug
configurations run in Eclipse.

So I believe this would prevent us from using the listener inside Studio.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud