directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] German translation needed for Studio's internationalized Windows Installer
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:26:53 GMT
Thanks guys for such a fast response!
It's funny to see that a few words are not the same in the two translations.

Don't worry, Felix, the whole UI is translated in german, so should the
Cancel button.
I tested it in French and everything was well translated.
Before releasing this new installer, I might post it somewhere so you can
both verify that the translation looks good, and give me the green light for
releasing it.

I'll post it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud