directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.4.0
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:46:20 GMT
Hi Felix,
This is due to the features files (feature.xml) which contains "-SNAPSHOT"
at the end of the version.
The "-SNAPSHOT" is not allowed in a version number by OSGI, which makes the
verification fail.

This will be fixed while releasing since the version numbers will then be
1.4.0.v200904xx.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud