directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.4.0
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:18:18 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org>wrote:

> Hey, guys, three things :
> 1) first of all, congrat for the great job done !

Thanks

> 2) do we have the installers somewhere so we can test them ?

No installers provided yet.
You can test them by building the current trunk following theses
instructions [1].
There may also be some already packaged distributions available, built from
CI. But, since the move to the Apache CI environment, I don't know where we
can find them.

3) if we have to release shared, we need to vote it first, as we are
> currently done some modification on it. I'm not sure we are totally ready
> for a release, before the end of this week, or at least in the next couple
> of days.

The vote was kind of implicit. I thought we'd all agree about that in
See here [2].

> What about discussing the shared release first ?

That's why I added this note at the end of the mail. To make sure everyone
is OK with both releases.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://directory.apache.org/studio/building.html