directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] [I18n] Internationalization not working for package
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 07:12:25 GMT
Thanks a lot Stefan !!!
Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> Big thanks to Stean for finding and fixing them!
> I just wonder why the L10n plugin didn't found them?
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> > I fixed French and German characters.
> >
> > Here are the replacements:
> > \u00C4  Ä
> > \u00D6  Ö
> > \u00DC  Ü
> > \u00E4  ä
> > \u00F6  ö
> > \u00FC  ü
> > \u00DF  ß
> > \u00E8  è
> > \u00E9  é
> > \u00E0  à
> > \u00FB  û
> > \u00F9  ù
> > \u00EE  î
> > \u00EA  ê
> >
> > We could use the following regular expressions to find non-ascii
> characters:
> >
> > Eclipse search:
> > [^\x00-\x7F]
> >
> > Command line:
> > find . -name *.properties -exec grep -l -P [^\\x00-\\x7F] {} \;
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Stefan
> >
> >
> > Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> >> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> >>> Thanks a lot Felix. It's now working.
> >>>
> >>> However, I've found 75 occurences of the 'ö' character in the
> >>> *_de.properties files.
> >>> I think we need a pass on accentuated characters in *.properties files
> >>> before the release to be sure we don't have a similar problem.
> >>>
> >> I guess that was me, I'll fix them, also all ÄÖÜäöüß.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Stefan
> >
>
>

Mime
View raw message