directory-dev mailing list archives

Subject [Studio] newbvie: how to create Eclipse plugin projects?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:01:11 GMT

Looking at Directory Studio's source, I see it is organized into plugins but not into Eclipse
plugin projects (eg, no .project files). When checking out into Eclipse, one gets only resource
projects, not Java plugin projects which is not very useful.

This probably has something to do with the use of Maven. Also new to Maven, I checkouted studio's
sources to a directory and successfully built with Maven. But I want to view the source in
the usual Eclipse way (ie, plugin projects).

How does one checkout the source and use within Eclipse such that all those plugins are in
the workspace as plugin projects?

Thanks, y

Why pay full price? Check out this month's deals on the new AOL Shopping.

View raw message