directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lorenz Breu <...@hot-shot.com>
Subject Re: SLP DA status
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:14:40 GMT
<head>
</head>
 cite="mid:a32f6b020904061017t5ddeb42as614111bfd5c64f42@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">I've spoken to Julien from MINA and I think he can help
with the MINA related aspects. <br>
yup, he's all over it, also putting some pressure on the tomcat-native
guys as the APR classes rely on that code. There are some typo bugs in
the version MINA currently depends on (in the maven repo) that have
been fixed in the latest release but may not have made it to the repo
yet.<br>
 cite="mid:a32f6b020904061017t5ddeb42as614111bfd5c64f42@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite"> I was hoping we could at least get you as a committer
Lorenz.<br>
I would be honored. Of course after 8 years as a student (computer
science is my second degree), I am looking forward to actually earning
some money ;) I will try to contribute to ADS, but my new job has
absolute priority.<br>
 cite="mid:a32f6b020904061017t5ddeb42as614111bfd5c64f42@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite"><br>
 style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left:
1ex;">It
would be great if you could send out a message here when the source
becomes available.&nbsp; </blockquote>
sure thing<br>
 cite="mid:a32f6b020904061017t5ddeb42as614111bfd5c64f42@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
 style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left:
1ex;">I
think "protocol-slp" is definitely what I have in mind but it sounds
like it won't be too much of a stretch to make that happen so hopefully
we can work that out.<br>
nope, should be fairly easy (of course I have said that a few times and
been wrong...)<br>