directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues while releasing shared
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:22:43 GMT
The new Apache TLP pom is *well* documented :-/

You'll probably need an account to be able to deploy there (via https). ATM we're only able
to use this in CI to deploy
snapshots, as CI uses it's own account. To deploy released stuff we still need to go the 'old'
way, which is done by
using an alternative url. For me this worked to deploy the skins.Hope you'll succeed as well.
It's somehow related with the use of the new repository manager NEXUS the introduce
(https://repository.apache.org/index.html)

Felix

PS:
I haven't found any documentation about what shall/must be done when using TLP pom 5.