directory-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Alderson <eq...@planetquake.com>
Subject Re: ldap server buffers search results?
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 15:41:24 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Martin Alderson <equim@planetquake.com> wrote:
>> Hi Emmanuel,
>>
>> I've just tested with this change (on the latest trunk) and while the
>> results seem to be streamed to the client immediately they are still cached
>> in the server until the end.
>
> Do you have any clue where the data are being cached ? I can't chekc
> the code right now (i'm working for a customer), but I would be
> interesting to get the information before I come back home.

Sorry, forgot to add that:

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message.SearchResponseEntryImpl
   org.apache.mina.core.write.DefaultWriteRequest.message
     org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.parameter
       Object[427]
         org.apache.mina.util.CircularQueue.items

org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$SessionBuffer.queue

Martin