directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Groovy LDAP
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 10:23:47 GMT
Hi Kim!

Kim Betti wrote:
> I haven't had a chance to look deeply at Groovy LDAP yet, but I've
> played around with it for a few hours and it looks really nice!
> How is the project progressing? Will builds be published to a Maven repo?

Thanks for your interest in Groovy LDAP and for providing feedback.

Some weeks ago, Groovy LDAP was just a proof of concept. But is has
attracted some people (like you), and we plan to make it an official
sub(sub)project at Apache Directory.

The build has been changed from ant/ivy to Maven recently, but there is
no official release yet.

The next steps are simple:
- finalize the planned functionality for a first release
- implement this functionality

Any interest in supporting this effort?

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan