directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ldap server buffers search results?
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:55:30 GMT
Andrea Gariboldi wrote:
> Ok i'am going to dig it...

Andrea, I also want to give it a try tomorrow, as soon as I'm done with
what I'm currently working on. That would be a pleasure to do that
together. In this case, the best would probably to hang on IRC [1] or IM
(gmail), just to exchange in real time info while debugging. Mail is a
bit too asynchronous for peer debugging session ;)

Thanks for the proposal !

PS : tomorrow I may be logged late, as Alex has a plane at 9am (what a
shmuck !) so we have to leave at 5am, which means wake up at 4am. That
to say we are unlikely to sleep at all ;)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org