directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.4.0
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:22:15 GMT

> 3) if we have to release shared, we need to vote it first, as we are
>
>> currently done some modification on it. I'm not sure we are totally ready
>> for a release, before the end of this week, or at least in the next couple
>> of days.
>>

> The vote was kind of implicit. I thought we'd all agree about that in
> See here [2].

yes, it was. But now, I'm just wondering if it's not time to get more
formal about it. I don't think that worth it for this time, but I want
to discuss about for the next releases.

Now that we are working on a client api, it will change a _lot_ of
things in shared, and we might want to have it stabilized, as a project,
and then voted.

Ok, let's do that :
- +1 to the 1.4.0 release, and to the implicit vote for 0.9.14
- let's start a new thread about client-api and shared

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org