directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.4.0
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:48:37 GMT

> Let's vote now:
> [ ] +1 | Release Apache Directory Studio 1.4.0
> [ ] +/-0 | Abstain
> [ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory Studio 1.4.0
>
> /!\ IMPORTANT NOTE /!\: The release of Studio implicates the release of
> Shared (version 0.9.14), which mean this vote applies to all of these two
> projects: Studio, Shared.

Hey, guys, three things :
1) first of all, congrat for the great job done !
2) do we have the installers somewhere so we can test them ?
3) if we have to release shared, we need to vote it first, as we are
currently done some modification on it. I'm not sure we are totally
ready for a release, before the end of this week, or at least in the
next couple of days.

What about discussing the shared release first ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org