directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] [I18n] Internationalization not working for package
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 04:36:18 GMT
Big thanks to Stean for finding and fixing them!
I just wonder why the L10n plugin didn't found them?

Regards
Felix

Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> I fixed French and German characters.
> 
> Here are the replacements:
> \u00C4  Ä
> \u00D6  Ö
> \u00DC  Ü
> \u00E4  ä
> \u00F6  ö
> \u00FC  ü
> \u00DF  ß
> \u00E8  è
> \u00E9  é
> \u00E0  à
> \u00FB  û
> \u00F9  ù
> \u00EE  î
> \u00EA  ê
> 
> We could use the following regular expressions to find non-ascii characters:
> 
> Eclipse search:
> [^\x00-\x7F]
> 
> Command line:
> find . -name *.properties -exec grep -l -P [^\\x00-\\x7F] {} \;
> 
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
> 
> 
> Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>>> Thanks a lot Felix. It's now working.
>>>
>>> However, I've found 75 occurences of the 'ö' character in the
>>> *_de.properties files.
>>> I think we need a pass on accentuated characters in *.properties files
>>> before the release to be sure we don't have a similar problem.
>>>
>> I guess that was me, I'll fix them, also all ÄÖÜäöüß.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stefan
> 


Mime
View raw message