directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS OSGi configuration
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:28:20 GMT
This OSGi bundle module is rather experimental at the moment and probably
depends greatly on the ServiceMix 4
Kernel<http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4KNL/index.html>and its
packages dependencies.  If the Spring DM extender is finding the
META-INF/spring/server.xml file and trying to start the server, then there
should be some errors or something in the logs.  Embedding in other OSGi
containers is definitely one of the eventual goals, but I have not tried to
use anything other than Felix and ServiceMix Kernel at this point.  If you
want to post any errors or log info that might help, I would be happy to
help you work through it.

Chris

--
Chris Custine