directory-dev mailing list archives

From Christine Koppelt <christine.kopp...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Release 1.5.5
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:14:07 GMT
Hi,

the Kerberos and Change Password server work again, at least on a
basic level. The SASL GSSAPI Handler still does not and i don't think
i will fix it within the next days as I have to deal with some other
issues atm. So feel free to prepare the release and we postpone the
GSSAPI handler for the next one. Perhaps we could publish a list with
known bugs for it?

regards

Christine