Hello Emmanuel,

Thanks for your email.

I will get back to you soon about the topics you published here. wondering if I can get some more details about the task(s)?

I was browsing the directory gsoc2008 idea list on the following link:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008#directory

It seems that following idea is already been implemented
- > Implement Directory Agent (DA) in SLP
and what about "Implement the IPv6 support in the Apache DS SLP provider"

Could you please confirm me about this?

Many Thanks.
Rahul