Felix I'm not as inclined as you are in these matters but I completely trust your judgment/preference.

Thanks,
Alex

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Felix Knecht <felix@otego.com> wrote:
I saw different mails talking about releasing no matter if it is ApacheDS, Shared, Studio or whatever.
All of these projects are using the skin project to be able to generate the CD look like the Apache Directory Website.
Apart from 2 reports which are not yet correctly rendered the generate site/reports looks like our Directory Website.
We also should either think about doing a first release of the skin project to be able to do other releases (because the
skin project only has Snapshots ATM) or drop the skins project (what I don't hope).

WDOT?

Felix