I'm neutral at this point but will help regardless of what we decide to do.

Alex

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Hi guys,

we have a hell lot of bugs fixed since last version, and I'm just wondering if this is not time to release now. We have still many issues pending for this release, but considering the work done, and what we have to do in the newt few weeks to get replication working, I think we need to have a stable base for that.

So what's your feeling ?

Thanks !

--
--
cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org