On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Stefan Zoerner <stefan@labeo.de> wrote:
Hi all!

David Jencks wrote:
1. in your list below there are at least 2 kinds of "type" info for the parameters: known types (int) and objects where the main choice is which class you use to implement an interface (Interceptor). I think these are sort of qualitatively different but that is not clear from your notation.  As a sub-comment I don't know how you'd specify the implementation class for a component in DIT but this is probably my own ignorance.

Perhaps a comparable point: Spring offers us extensibility (custom partitions, custom interceptors etc) ans these extension may have an arbitrary configuration.

We must not loose that from my point of view.

Yes I agree.  With that said we must and can make sure this capability is preserved with a switch to CiDIT.

Alex