Very cool that someone thought this :). Of course it looks great but it's just nice to hear.  Great Job Pierre, Stefan and others involved.

Alex

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Hi guys,

a mail from Rich Bowen about the Web Site. Seems like you did a great job !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

If you haven't seen the Apache Directory website, you should go look at it: http://directory.apache.org/

I don't know whether this is a new development, or if it's always looked like that. Today was the first I'd seen it.

Wow. Kudos to whoever was involved in that. It looks fabulous, and very professional. Good job.

I have to admit that when I first saw it, my immediate reaction was "Some company is misusing the Apache name, and will have to be smacked down." It's something of a shock to see an ASF website looking that good.

--
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings