Yes it is created by default at startup and is ou=admin,ou=system with password 'secret'. All are advised to change this after startup.

SSL is a little more complex because we have 2 options for configuring it.  The first option creates a self signed cert at startup and uses that.  The other option is to use the configuration to point to an existing cert file.  The documentation should show you how to manage both.

Cheers,
Alex