Excellent thanks for the update Stefan.

Alex

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Stefan Zoerner <stefan@labeo.de> wrote:
Hi Alex!

Alex Karasulu wrote:
Stefan, can you build and test the server from the trunk and see if this
re-added feature actually works and satisfies your SSL requirements for OG
certification? If it does not work we can fix it before 1.5.5 instead of
finding out that 1.5.5 still has issues with respect to OG.

It took some time to try it out, basically because of this ugly issue,

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1324

but I can now confirm that the re-added feature works and the current 1.5.5 trunk passes the Open Group test cases with respect to SSL.

Greetings from Hamburg,
   Stefan