Thanks Felix,

That https snapshot repository was causing me some issues with the internal firewall.

The http one you gave me will be a great help I think.

Thanks a lot,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Pierre-Arnaud

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:

Hi Felix,

I have a project using the latest SNAPSHOT versions of ApacheDS and Shared.

I was using this url as snapshot repository:
 <repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>apache.directory.snapshot.repo</id>
     <name>Snapshot repository for the Apache Directory project
     </name>
     <url>http://vm094.oxylos.org/mirror-maven2/
     </url>
     <releases>
       <enabled>false</enabled>
     </releases>
   </repository>
 </repositories>

But now, the snapshots are no longer deployed on Oxylos.
Should I replace my snapshot repository url by this one? (or is there another one?)

Yep. There's another one which isn't https:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/

HTH
Felix

PS
Snapshot distributions for Studio don't work yet, but the artifacts (jars) itself should be available as snapshots as well.

 <repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>apache.snapshot.repo</id>
     <name>Snapshot repository for Apache projects
     </name>
     <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
     </url>
     <releases>