directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Where is LDAP Proxy Code?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:15:47 GMT
Hello Dev/Emmanuel/Pierre-Arnaud,

Just one thing, I am interested to know if this proxy code is still
working with the current studio (if i try to integrate it in studio)
just to see how the proxy works and to play with it.

Can you please let me know, where to integrate this and where to
change to run this as a test?

Many Thanks.

Rahul