directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Where is LDAP Proxy Code?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:07:15 GMT
Hello Devs,

I will work on the LDAP proxy project (*Develop a LDAP proxy GUI
*[1]*) *for my gsoc project [2], I got to learn from Emmanuel that
there is already
some work done in this area so am wondering from where I can import the code
of LDAP proxy as I dont find it in the present studio code?

 Can anyone point me to the codebase? and Can you also advice me where to
look (any documentation/JIRA available/background?) in order to have a good
understanding of it (relation with other components etc.)?

I have found out two links [3] [4] for the code and the JIRA after some
quest on internet. Can you please confirm this?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rahul

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#directory-project