directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:11:21 GMT
Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the explanation. It was informative :-)

This time build was successful but the old problem still persists :( (i.e.
failure in integration tests).  * The build was successful before as well
but the main problem was with running tests.

Results :

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: integration-core}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/workspace
     [copy] Copying 1740 files to
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copied 467 empty directories to 9 empty directories under
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copying 20 files to
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copying 30 files to
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/home/rahul/Apache/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultNormalizerRegistry).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: Java returned: 2

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 2
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 2
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:131)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:98)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: Java returned: 2
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:108)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:118)
    ... 19 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 14 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Mar 16 22:40:51 CET 2009
[rahul@localhost studio]$

Received error in test-result.xml under
/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/workspace:

  <error
message="org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.Syntax.getSyntaxChecker()Lorg/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/SyntaxChecker;"
type="java.lang.NoSuchMethodError">java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.Syntax.getSyntaxChecker()Lorg/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/SyntaxChecker;
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.resolve(DefaultRegistries.java:229)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.resolve(DefaultRegistries.java:283)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.resolve(DefaultRegistries.java:326)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.resolve(DefaultRegistries.java:470)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.resolve(DefaultRegistries.java:434)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.resolve(DefaultRegistries.java:434)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultRegistries.checkRefInteg(DefaultRegistries.java:185)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.&lt;init&gt;(DefaultDirectoryService.java:230)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.unit.AbstractServerTest.setUp(AbstractServerTest.java:254)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.JNDIConnectionWrapperTest.setUp(JNDIConnectionWrapperTest.java:63)
    at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:354)
    at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:206)
    at
org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.runTests(CoreTestApplication.java:35)
    at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.run(CoreTestApplication.java:31)
    at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.callMethodWithException(EclipseAppContainer.java:574)
    at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:195)
    at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:32)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:386)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1212)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:30)
</error>

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rahul