directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:40:31 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,Dev,

I have setup the workspace to work on Apache Directory Studio. I have also
tested the studio plugin in the runtime environment and It works well.

But still I have errors in the *integration test run* (i.e  mvn
-Pintegration-core,integration-ui test), I dont really know why this error
(Java returned: 13) is occuring.
is it because of Maven or eclipse? I have no idea on this. Help needed.

below is the error:

 T E S T S
There are no tests to run.

Results :

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: integration-core}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
   [delete] Deleting directory
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/workspace
     [copy] Copying 732 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copying 30 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 379 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copied 51 empty directories to 2 empty directories under
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:131)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:98)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: Java returned: 13
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:108)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:118)
    ... 19 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 48 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Mar 15 01:17:05 CET 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 54M/63M
[INFO]

Regards,
Rahul