directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:57:27 GMT
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org>wrote:

> rahul.soa wrote:
>
>> Hello Stefan,
>>
>> Thanks for your email.
>>

> Q1 : Does ApacheDirectoryStudio launch well when you download a compiled
> version ?

the same problem was there, screen stuck.

> Q2 : What about running ./ApacheDirectoryStudio -vm <a path to a JVM/bin>
>
> same problem was there with other JVMs too.

But I updated my fedora with yum and I am able to launch the Apache Studio
with all the JVMs I have. :)

Many Thanks to everyone for your help!

However, I am not able to run the integration tests successfully... and
getting the following error with the *-e *option.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:131)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:98)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: Java returned: 13
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:108)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:118)
    ... 19 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 25 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Mar 13 12:33:25 CET 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 54M/63M
[INFO]

Can you please help me in this?
Best Regards,