directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:10:33 GMT
Hello Emmanuel/Stefan,

I run the studio from the command prompt and error is the same as you
(Emmanuel) are getting. Screen stuck and need to kill the process.

[root@localhost ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT]# pwd
/root/studio/target/distributions/ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT
[root@localhost ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT]#
./ApacheDirectoryStudio
1    [main] INFO  org.apache.directory.studio.Application  - Entering Apache
Directory Studio.
6450 [main] INFO  org.apache.directory.studio.Application  - Exiting Apache
Directory Studio.
^C[root@localhost ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT]#

Best Regars,
Rahul