directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2009 23:31:35 GMT
Hello Pierre-Arnaud,

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net>wrote:

> Hi Rahul,
>
> On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:01 PM, rahul.soa <rahul.soa@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Pierre-Arnaud/Felix,
>>
>> Thanks for the quick fix.I have 2 more issues with Studio.
>>
>> *1.
>> *
>> The web link [1] says *
>>
>> "Apache Directory Studio application generated in the directory
>> target/distributions. To run the application, double-click on it."
>> *
>> when I double click on the Apache Studio icon (under /root/studio/*
>> target/distributions*/ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/ApacheDirectoryStudio.)
>> then it seems its gonna to start soon (opening a dialogue box like eclipse
>> with apache studio logo, saying that workbench is loading) but abruptly it
>> goes away and a small dialogue occurs with the title "ApacheDirectoryStudio"
>> nothing inside. In essence, I am not able to launch it. Is there something
>> wrong I am doing?
>

> That's odd...
> What's your configuration (machine, os, jvm version)?

      Machine: Intel Pentium M Processor 1.50 GHz
      OS: Fedora Release 9(sulphur)
      Arch: Kernel linux 2.6.25.3-18.fc9.*i686*
      jvm: java version "1.6.0"

Infact I can see the Apache Directory Studio process in the running process
list, but there is a small empty dialogue box appears on my screen which
does not go after clicking on the close (X)  button on the right-top-corner
of the dialogue box. So always need to end the process.

*2.*
>> I am trying to run integration test from [1] and getting the following
>> error.
>> which plugins are not found?
>

> I think you have not completely follow the instructions on the page.
> Did you create the "eclipse-home" profile as described on the website in
> the "Run Integration Tests" section ?
>

> Yes, I was putting settings.xml under/root/.m2/repository instead of
> /root/.m2.
> Now that problem is fixed but getting the following error. I executed the
> tests with *-e *option in order to catch the logs.

 T E S T S
There are no tests to run.

Results :

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: integration-core}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
   [delete] Deleting directory
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/workspace
     [copy] Copying 722 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copying 30 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 379 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copied 51 empty directories to 2 empty directories under
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: Java returned: 13
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:131)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:98)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: Java returned: 13
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:108)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:118)
    ... 19 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 38 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Mar 08 01:18:35 CET 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 53M/63M
[INFO]
[root@localhost studio]#

Can you please suggest on both the issues? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rahul