directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:01:22 GMT
Hello Pierre-Arnaud/Felix,

Thanks for the quick fix.I have 2 more issues with Studio.

*1.
*
The web link [1] says *

"Apache Directory Studio application generated in the directory
target/distributions. To run the application, double-click on it."
*
when I double click on the Apache Studio icon (under /root/studio/*
target/distributions*/ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/ApacheDirectoryStudio.)
then it seems its gonna to start soon (opening a dialogue box like eclipse
with apache studio logo, saying that workbench is loading) but abruptly it
goes away and a small dialogue occurs with the title "ApacheDirectoryStudio"
nothing inside. In essence, I am not able to launch it. Is there something
wrong I am doing?

*2.*

I am trying to run integration test from [1] and getting the following
error.
which plugins are not found?

 T E S T S
There are no tests to run.

Results :

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: integration-core}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
   [delete] Deleting directory
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/workspace
     [copy] Copying 722 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox
     [copy] Copying 30 files to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/root/studio/test-integration-core/target/test-sandbox/plugins
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured:
/root/studio/test-integration-core/${eclipse-home}/plugins not found.

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 16 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Mar 07 14:45:38 CET 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 52M/63M
[INFO]

Can you please tell me what is going wrong. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best Regards,
Rahul

[1] http://directory.apache.org/studio/building.html