directory-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:04:04 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,

Thanks for your reply. Build is Successful for ApacheDS.

Just one more thing, for building Studio, website [1] says about building
Maven Plugin ,
*
<--
*

*Change again to studio-plugin:*

*cd studio-plugin
*

*-->
*
But  I dont see this* studio-plugin* directory under studio which i just
checked out from [2] but I successfully built Apache Studio.

[1] http://directory.apache.org/studio/building.html

[2] svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/trunk studio

Best Regards,
Rahul