directory-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul SOA <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: want to contribute in the project
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:06:42 GMT
Hello Emmanuel/Dev,

I was trying to see how LDAP proxy looks like in the Studio to evolve the
idea "LDAP graphical proxy in Studio" you published . Could you please guide
me how to get this as I read some information about it from here
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSBOX/ldap-proxy.html , dont see the screen shot
of the proxy though (Screenshot-LDAP-Proxy-GUI.png). I have installed
ApacheDS 1.5, Directory Studio 1.3.0 and curious to see the LDAP proxy.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rahul