directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin ER <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] A solution for the subentry association performance problem
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:05:08 GMT
The problem with this "filter" approach is that it needs to be built into
the core above partitions, not  at the level of interceptors. So that we can
see it as a regular attribute and use in any operation. (But this makes it
really hard to implement.) A related problem we have due to
as-interceptors-implementation of virtual attributes is here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-824

We need to have virtual attributes just above partitions (or below the
searcn engine).

--
Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net