directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Is it time for a ADS 1.5.5 release ?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:08:31 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,
I think that's a good idea.

Several important bugs have been fixed, especially the bug when searching
with more than 2 ATAVs in the RDN. Same thing for the load of LDIF files in
unit tests.

I think that only for these two bugs there should be a release.

So, I'm +1 for this (even more if you think it would be more difficult to
release soon when the work on the replication will start).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud