directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: A first release of the skin modules
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:04:22 GMT
Hi Felix,
I think we can release the skin projects as is. They're working very well.

What are the 2 reports that are not correctly rendered with the skins?

I think this can be handled by a next release... 1.0.1 maybe...

So, you have my +1 for lauching a vote for the release of these projects.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud