directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] [Shared] About [DIRSTUDIO-449] Add a new GeneralizedTime Value Editor
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:20:06 GMT
Hi all,
I worked a little on this issue and I have proposed a first "draft"
implementation you can see on JIRA [1].

When this new widget will be ready, I'm wondering if it should replace the
InPlaceGeneralizedTimeEditor or if we should keep both.

Furthermore, while working on this I used the GeneralizedTime parser
included in Shared LDAP, and I think there's a bug while parsing the
timezone.
With a GeneralizedTime ending with 'Z', the timezone is correct, but with
other GeneralizedTimes (ending with -0500 for example) the timezone is null.

I'll try to find a fix for that.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-449