directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Configuration ASF continuum [was: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum]
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:18:24 GMT
Hi Felix,

I have a project using the latest SNAPSHOT versions of ApacheDS and Shared.

I was using this url as snapshot repository:
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache.directory.snapshot.repo</id>
      <name>Snapshot repository for the Apache Directory project
      </name>
      <url>http://vm094.oxylos.org/mirror-maven2/
      </url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

But now, the snapshots are no longer deployed on Oxylos.
Should I replace my snapshot repository url by this one? (or is there
another one?)
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache.snapshot.repo</id>
      <name>Snapshot repository for Apache projects
      </name>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
      </url>
      <releases>