directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Basic question about Apache directory server 1.5.4
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 13:40:06 GMT
Hi,
What's the name of the hard drive you're trying to install Apache DS on ?

We've already have the same error message in the past:
"Unable to get the current logfile size with stat: The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (0x7b)"
See this thread:
http://osdir.com/ml/apache.directory.user/2008-06/msg00031.html

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud