directory-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Alderson <Martin.Alder...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>
Subject [ApacheDS] SpringServerTest fails on Windows
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:49:46 GMT
Hullo,

The SpringServerTest seems to fail on Windows.  First of all it failed with a "FileNotFoundException
: C:\tmp\objectClass.db (The system cannot find the path specified)".  This isn't too surprising
as I don't have a c:\tmp (Windows doesn't by default).

After I created c:\tmp the test failed with an AssertionError at org.apache.directory.server.SpringServerTest.testSpringServerJdbmPartition(SpringServerTest.java:189).
 This is from the following code:

        File tmpOCdb = new File( getTmpDir(), "objectClass.db" );
        assertTrue( tmpOCdb.exists() );

This is looking for objectClass.db in %temp% (which is C:\DOCUME~1\Martin\LOCALS~1\Temp).

I can't see where it decides to create the objectClass.db in c:\tmp - any ideas?

Thanks,

Martin