directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Validation of server configuration against schema
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:22:26 GMT
I don't know anything about xmllint but I'd assume that for any
validation tool you'd have to tell it about all the schemas it is
supposed to know about?  In this case there are 3, not just the
apacheds xbean schema, there are also 2 spring schemas, and the
complaint appears to be about one of them.

thanks
david jencks