directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: [Studio] [I18n] Internationalization not working for package ''
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:18:15 GMT
I fixed French and German characters.

Here are the replacements:
\u00C4  Ä
\u00D6  Ö
\u00DC  Ü
\u00E4  ä
\u00F6  ö
\u00FC  ü
\u00DF  ß
\u00E8  è
\u00E9  é
\u00E0  à
\u00FB  û
\u00F9  ù
\u00EE  î
\u00EA  ê

We could use the following regular expressions to find non-ascii characters:

Eclipse search:

Command line:
find . -name *.properties -exec grep -l -P [^\\x00-\\x7F] {} \;

Kind Regards,

Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>> Thanks a lot Felix. It's now working.
>> However, I've found 75 occurences of the 'ö' character in the
>> * files.
>> I think we need a pass on accentuated characters in *.properties files
>> before the release to be sure we don't have a similar problem.
> I guess that was me, I'll fix them, also all ÄÖÜäöüß.
> Regards,
> Stefan

View raw message