directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] [I18n] Internationalization not working for package 'org.apache.directory.studio.ldifeditor.dialogs.preferences'
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:34:00 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> While reviewing the translation of Studio, I saw that classes under this
> package 'org.apache.directory.studio.ldifeditor.dialogs.preferences' are
> not correctly getting the translated strings in the
> 'messages_fr.properties' or 'messages_de.properties'. The English
> strings are used.
>
> In the UI, it can be seen in the preferences, opening one of the pages
> under 'LDIF Editor' category.
>
> If anyone has an idea?

At least the in messages_de.properties the german Umlauts are not encoded. Not sure if this
is also the case for french
translation and if it solves the problem, but in german translation it's a wrong.

Maybe we should add the L10n report mentioned in [1] to find such things.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://www.archivum.info/dev@directory.apache.org/2009-03/threads.html#00263